Flipkart - India Coupons & Offers - June 2021
Tracked Within30 Days
How it works
How It Work
Earn cashback in three easy steps
Best discounts from Flipkart - India
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $ 10.
- We ensure that you get to withdraw the amount without any commissions and hidden fee.
- After you make a purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback will be credited to your account.
- On reaching the minimum threshold of $ 10 as Confirmed Cashback you can withdraw this to your bank account or mobile wallet.
To Ensure Your Cashback Is Successful:
- Always complete your transaction in the same opened tab.
- Ensure your cart is empty before clicking on GorillaCoupon.
- Add items to your cart only after the click. Click again, if error occurs.
- If for some reason your payment on Merchant Page fails, click through GorillaCoupon again.
- Follow these steps everytime you are making a new transaction.
Cashback Is Not Qualified For:
- On bulk purchases
- If you open any other comparison or coupon providing websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- In case of cancellation or return of order.
- On shopping through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- On orders placed on store mobile apps directly.
- On accounts that try to manipulate the cashback mechanism and engage in fraud activities.
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
The service competes primarily with Amazon's Indian subsidiary and domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India's e-commerce industry. Flipkart has a dominant position in the apparel segment, bolstered by its acquisition of Myntra, and was described as being "neck and neck" with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones. Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface.